Full-Time, Full-Service Professional REALTOR®.
Top-Producing Agent for SWRE
Always Happy to Help with her
Always Authentic, legit and sincere
Always providing Clients with comfort and confidence
ENTHUSIASM- The power of Enthusiasm can change lives. It will affect other, its energy is boundless and its presence is absolutely required for us to succeed in life, in love, and in REAL ESTATE! Consistently recognized as a TOP Producing agent in her market place, her clients consider her an enthusiastic, honest, and loyal partner throughout entire real estate transaction!
EXPERIENCE- Renee Dee is a Full-time, Full-Service TOP Producing REALTOR® for SWRE averaging over 20 transactions per year. With a great passion to help others and a proven track record of success, Renee has demonstrated outstanding professional achievement in residential real estate business.
EXCELLENCE- Renee Dee has a very personal yet expert approach in creating satisfied, happy clients. A boutique style atmosphere where Clients always come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. Success is not measured through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of my clients.
- Buyer’s Agent
- Listing Agent
- Full -Service Marketing
- Local Market Expert/Pricing Advisor
- Honest, Accurate and Complete Market Analysis
- FREE Staging Consultation
- Professional Photography
- Team of trusted professionals like Lenders, Attorneys, Local services and more.
- Constant Communication, guidance and professionalism.
Sugar Grove, North Aurora, Aurora, Batavia, Naperville, Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Lombard, Oswego
REALTOR®, Member of National Association of REALTORS® since 2013 •Member of Main Street Of Mainstreet Organization of Realtors •CSC – Certified Staging Consultant, M.O.R.E •PSA – Pricing Strategy Advisor • Realtor with SWRE since 2013 – opened office in SG in 2016 •100% of sales in 2017 closed at Top Dollar, increasing market values •90% of sales in 2017 closed within 30 days •Over 400% Increase in sales over past 2 years
• Helps sellers Define their needs, Determine the price, Prepare their house, Market the home, Receive an offer, Negotiate the deal, Close the transaction! • Offers FREE Staging Consultation • Provides Complete Market Analysis identifying market value range • Provides Professional Photography • Professional listing with all details in MLS and on 3rd party websites • Create Marketing plan that typically includes Open Houses, Brokers Tours, Mailers, Signage, color flyers. • Provide resources such as information on trusted professionals like Lenders, Attorneys, Local services and more. • Provide Very specific showing instructions and procedures that create ideal atmosphere for targeted buyers • Establish Communication with buyers agents from the moment they make appointment • Maintain a Knowledge of community, schools, transportations, amenities. Staying involved, gives Renee a competitive edge when speaking with buyers agents. • Provide constant communication with all parties throughout entire transaction, keeping everyone fully informed. • Negotiate entire transaction with the highest level of professionalism • Always identifying next steps and setting realistic expectations • Attendance at all inspections, photo shoots, and closings for both her buyers and sellers
Involved, Always Happy to Help and Always Giving Back. Renee Dee is an active member in the community, passionate and involved in many activities and events!
• Volunteer/Sponsor and supporter of Sugar Grove Corn Boil • Supporter of Sugar Grove Farmer’s Market providing FREE coffee June – September each week • Sponsor of Holiday in the Grove • Member SG Chamber of Commerce • Partner in Bliss Living Magazine – Prestbury’s exclusive life style publication • Resident of Prestbury and Sugar Grove, IL • Co-Founder of Kindness Campaign & Project KC • 2012-2014 Member of Citizens Advisory Committee-Kane land • Co-Founder & Organizer of 2015 Sugar Grove Kite Festival • Organizer and member of Sugar Grove Chamber Women’s League • Married 18 years with 2 children that attend Holy Cross Catholic School, Batavia
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.
Office located at:
221 S. Main St.
Sugar Grove, IL 60554
Check our this video of our Ribbon Cutting Ceremony!! https://www.facebook.com/keepingcurrent/videos/134…